Manual ECOFlux chamber
Price is + VAT shipping and customs.
For a price on teflon coated chambers please contact us for a special quote.
A description of the manual ECOFlux chamber is found here.
- Ecosystem-level measurements on vegetation up to 80 cm in height over an area of 3.100 cm2.
- Volume 220 L.
- Possibility for covering the chamber with a light impermeable blanket to “shut-off” photosynthesis.
- Fits with the ECOFlux collars
- Both transparent and darkened measurements with the same unit for measurements of NEE, Ecosystem Respiration (ER) and Gross Ecosystem Photosynthesis (GEP) directly and simultaneously.
- Can be connected directly to any analyzer with a pump.
- Can be connected to the ECOFlux datalogger and auxillary sensors (extras): Chamber air temperature, PAR and soil water content.
- The standard chamber has been applied for emission measurements of CO2, CH4, N2O, and in a teflon coated version for NH3 emission measurements.
- Possibility to connect to ECOFlux PID analyzer for VOC measurements and NH3 measurements (link til produktside) or ECOFlux CO2 analyzer.
- Can be delivered in flexible heights up to 80 cm (standard).