Automated ECOFlux chamber
EUR 16 100,00
Price: 16100 euro.
Price is + VAT shipping and customs.
For a price on teflon coated chambers please contact us for a special quote.
- Two chamber in one (light and dark chamber) which makes it possible to measure photosynthesis and respiration at the same spot.
- Ecosystem-level measurements on vegetation up to 80 cm in height over an area of 3.100 cm2.
- Volume 220 L.
- Unique design where the chamber closes from the ground and upwards to prevent plant damage upon closure.
- Both transparent and darkened measurements with the same unit for measurements of NEE, Ecosystem Respiration (ER) and Gross Ecosystem Photosynthesis (GEP) directly and simultaneously.
- Innovative non-soil-intrusive double ground collar to prevent biases caused by root damage upon field installation.
- All movements are driven by one motor/gear unit in a rugged construction.
- Control and data acquisition through ECOFlux multiplexer system and ECOFlux datalogger.
- Auxillary sensors (extras): Chamber air temperature, PAR and soil water content.
- The standard chamber has been applied for emission measurements of CO2, CH4, N2O, and in a teflon coated version for NH3 emission measurements.